Our In-school Programs & Workshops For Girls.
Clients tell us that our signature full day in-school program for girls has a "profound" impact on their students. It is the perfect proactive start to the school year, the ideal mid-term motivator, the must-have solution when a year group is struggling, and a powerful alternative to offer on-site as part of your camp experience (yes, we love delivering on campsites!). The program is tailored to suit your girls, built from modules including: promoting positive body image; reconnecting with core values and self-belief lost in adolescence; feminism; fashion labels and social labeling; financial literacy; study and workplace skills; personal safety; journal writing; stress management; and having healthy friendships... read more
The half-day program designed specifically for your senior students. Career Gal helps girls identify and develop the skills employers want, produce a winning CV and prepare for job interviews. Reveals the value of emotional intelligence, good relationships with co-workers, and balancing right- and left-brain thinking... read more
Equips girls making the transition from junior to secondary school with a survival kit of skills: time management, prioritising, creating a positive learning space, stress management and making successful new friendships. This program is run by hundreds of Australia's leading schools and sets girls up for success. read more
- 2018 - Dannielle Miller: One of four Finalists for the NSW Premier’s Award for Woman of the Year.
- 2014 - Dannielle Miller: Finalist for InStyle magazine's Women Of Style Awards in the Charity and Community category
- 2013 - Dannielle Miller announced as one of Australia's Top 40 Inspiring Women over 40 Change Makers by Prevention Australia magazine
- 2012 & 2013 - Dannielle Miller nominated for the Australian of the Year Awards (NSW Local Hero category)
- 2012 - Dannielle Miller: Australian Leadership Award
- 2011 & 2012 - Finalist - Australian Human Rights Commission, Business Award
- 2010 - Enlighten: Finalist, Australian Small Business Champion, Educational Services
- 2009 - Dannielle Miller named one of Sydney's Most Influential People by the(sydney)magazine (in The Sydney Morning Herald)
- 2009 - Dannielle Miller named Australia's No. 1 Emerging Leader in Learning by The Australian newspaper
- 2007 - Dannielle Miller named NSW Small Business Champion Entrepreneur
- 2007 - Enlighten: Australian Small Business Champion, Children's Services